Full Security Service Range
INTEGRITY provides a full range of locksmith and security services to both commercial and residential customers throughout Australia … no job is too big or too small.
Experience and Expert Knowledge = Authority
Our qualified and experienced team of security consultants and technicians have the latest knowledge about the most advanced products, tools and machinery required to deliver the highest quality of security service. They have been responsible for maintaining Integrity’s high standard of excellence in the services offered to all our clients.
Integrity Locksmiths and Security services include:
- Emergency 24/7 commercial, residential and automotive locksmith services
- Residential locksmithing and Access Control systems: emergency lockout, onsite installation, repair, replacement of any type of lock and security system
- Commercial locksmithing and Access Contol systems: including registered and restricted high security key systems and master key systems
- Alarms and Security System: the optimum way of dealing with fire and burglary at residential and commercial premises
- Closed Circuit TV systems: enabling you to keep a watch on your home or business
- Keyless entry systems: enabling documenting and audit reporting access activity
- Intercom systems: enabling communication with whoever is at your door for the security of your home or office
- Full range of commercial and residential safes: sales and installation to protect valuables, documents and data
- Automotive locksmithing services: car lockout, re-key, ignition repairs and the manufacture of keys
Use our security and locksmith services with confidence. Be assured of receiving a quality solution to your security requirements.
At INTEGRITY we are security specialists providing our customers with security solutions that meet and often exceed the most rigorous tests, offering locks of the highest calibre, manufactured to the most demanding standards
At INTEGRITY, we are specialists in our field; we consider your safety and security and take our involvement very seriously. It’s our job to survey, analyse, recommend and implement appropriate products and procedures to protect people, property and possessions.