Introducing the next generation in access control that secures, controls and audits all assets, from the front door to assets in remote locations.
CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system. It is a hybrid product that has combined the attributes of conventional proximity or swipe card access control with those of a mechanical master key system.
With an CyberLock system, it doesn’t matter where the lock is, electronic access control is possible.
By eliminating the wire between the lock and the managing software, CyberLock can be installed virtually anywhere. The convenience of a mechanical key system plus the access permission and tracking capability of an electronic access control system come together with CyberLock.
Securing an office door with current access control technology is easy. However, conventional cabled access control is not practical for controlling access to remote assets, like substations, data centres, vending machines or even the service rooms of large buildings.
CyberLock finally breaks this either/or choice. CyberLock couples the master-key ability to put a lock on anything with the tight and trackable access control characteristics of swipe card systems.
What’s more, CyberLock retrofits into most existing locks and complements any existing access control system by extending your control to virtually every door.
superior key control
CYBERLOCK 4 MAIN COMPONENTS
The CyberKeys are used in a similar way to a conventional key except that the CyberKey has no cuts. It is 100% electronic, programmable and is loaded with the access profile of the key owner.
CyberLocks are the electronic lock cylinders. They are the same dimensions as the mechanical cylinder which they replace and are suitable for doors, cabinets, padlocks and virtually anywhere a CyberLock is currently installed. The cylinders require no permanent wired power as they are powered by the battery in the CyberKey.
Available in self-hosted or fully supported cloud applications. The software is used to configure and manage the system, providing control of all access profiles, users, CyberLocks, CyberKeys and auditing functions.
Communicators provide the ability for the software and the CyberKeys to communicate. There are many forms of communicators and these include 20 key vaults, key pad authorisers and even mobile apps that communicate with CyberKeys via a smartphone and Bluetooth.
CYBERKEY - SMART KEY
The CyberKey is an electronic, programmable smart key that cannot be duplicated
SMART KEY FEATURES
- Standard, rechargeable, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi versions available
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access records: Lock ID, Date & Time, Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energises both the CyberKey and each CyberLock it touches
- Includes rechargeable key options or CR2 lithium battery
- Non-volatile memory holds access events, even if the battery fails
- Made from impactresistant nylon for high durability
- Water-resistant, coated electronics
- Sacrificial brass tip prevents wearing of CyberLock cylinders
- Brass tip easily replaced in the field
- Can be programmed for one or many CyberLock cylinders
- Multiple notifications (beeps, flashes or even email notifications) for low battery on CyberKeys
ELECTRONIC LOCK CYLINDERS
The CyberLock cylinders are the exact dimensions of the mechanical cylinders they replace. They are an electronic version of a standard mechanical lock cylinder. They retrofit into the lock hardware with the ease of a mechanical cylinder and do not change how the lock operates.
THE CYBERLOCK ELECTRONIC CYLINDER IS SUPERIOR
- Retrofits most mechanical locks
- No wiring and battery required
- Torque brake
- No keyway to pick
- Potted circuits protected against dust, water, salt & air
- Lost key list prevents unauthorised access
- Withstands to 300,000 volts and 18,000 gauss
- Records authorised and denied access
MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE - CYBERAUDIT
Advanced monitoring and reporting.
CyberLocks server based software, CyberAudit Web, is designed to simplify the management of your system. The software is available as a self hosted application or a fully supported and managed cloud based solution.
- Dashboard reporting with management console
- Over 527 different access events allowing administrators to produce hundreds of different types of reports
- Detailed audit trail
- Set two, three or four-way access
- Denied access email alerts
- Hierarchy of administrators
- Remote key initiation via smart devices
- Key scheduling and expiry
- Set delayed access
- Set group access permissions
- Multiple time zone management
- Monitors and controls third-party systems
CYBERLOCK - COMMUNICATION DEVICES
Communicators underpin the flexibility of CyberLock. Simple, instant key activation.
- Every update simultaneously downloads key activity and updates key permissions.
- Several communicators offer multiple functions, such as charging the key battery or storing unprogrammed keys.
- Communicators available depends on the key type.
- Several communicators are available to address individual, facility and personnel needs.