- March 20, 2020
- Posted by: Troy Degarnham
- Category: Other
Important Information for Our Customers,
At Integrity Locksmiths & Security our priority is serving our customers and the communities we operate in. We seek to provide a safe environment for our customers and our team members and during this time we look to provide our services whilst keeping our customers and team safe and healthy.
To reassure our customers, we have provided some information on what we are currently doing to ensure the health and safety of customers and staff members is protected.
Following advice from the Australian Government Department of Health in regards to the COVID-19 situation, we have implemented the following:
- Increased PPE and cleaning systems for onsite workers
- Additional cleaning of office and increased sanitisation
- Implementation of contingency plans to ensure our business can continue to function and provide service to our customers
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly to an ever changing and escalating situation if required
- Ensuring all staff that display any symptoms to refrain from attending work and job sites
- Any staff that have recently travelled are self-isolated as per requirements
- Ensuring any clients and customers are briefed on our latest safety protocols and kept up to date on any changing situation
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies, staff and customers if there are any changes to recommendations. We ask that our customers inform us of any risk to our staff as well.
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 366 488.